Did you know there’s still around 25% of the $10,000 grants from the Queensland Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program available?
This is probably one of the easiest grant applications to apply for and can be used to help grow your business in a number of ways.
To be eligible, your business must:
- have been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by current shutdown restrictions announced by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer on 23 March 2020
- have experienced a minimum 30% decline since 23 March 2020, over a minimum 1-month period due to the onset and management of COVID-19
- employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant (employees must be on your payroll and does not include the business owner(s))
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020
- be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the 2018–19 or 2019–20 financial year, or you can provide financial records that show this will be met for recently started small businesses
- have a payroll of less than $1.3 million
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
(You can use the Queensland Government’s eligibility checker here).
We have helped several of our clients with their application for this round of grants and they have already been approved – we’d love to help you too.
Things this grant can help pay for include;
· Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
· Continuing to meet business operational costs including utilities, council rates, rent and telecommunication charges
· Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching
· Building the business through marketing and communications activities
· Digital/technological strategy development
· Digital training or retraining and up-skilling employees to adapt to new business model
· Capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 safety requirements
· Specialised digital equipment or business specific software.
Marketing to Families have a range of services including marketing (digital, traditional or a mix of both – tradigital), training and lots more that we can help out with. Our specialities include;
· Training (sales and digital marketing)
· Advertising (traditional, digital or a mix of both ‘tradigital’)
· Websites (with a focus on sales and automations)
· Content development/Marketing collateral (such as videography, content writing, graphic design)
· Digital media advice & strategy development
· Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
· Google Ads / Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
· Business coaching (with Bree James)
· Marketing Plans
If you want to try your luck, get in contact with us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or on (07) 4053 3331 and we will help you through the grant application process. You won’t know unless you try!
If you want any more information on the grant itself, click here.